- 5-HTP 100mg with B6 and Magnesium
- Helps to promote sleep and a healthy mood balance.
- Relieves symptoms of fibromyalgia and reduce the severity of migraines when taken as a prophylactic.
5-HTP 100mg with B6 and Magnesium
- 5-HTP is short for 5-hydroxytryptophan. It is produced in the body from a small protein building block called tryptophan. 5-HTP helps the body to make the important “feel good” brain chemical called serotonin and the vital “sleep” hormone, melatonin. Supplementation with 5-HTP can help boost these important brain chemicals which in turn promote a healthy mood, better sleep and a reduction in the sensation of pain.
- Medicinal IngredientsEach vegetable capsules contains5-HTP (Griffonia simplicifolia Seed)100mgMagnesium (Bisglycinate)60mgVitamin B6 (Pyridoxal-5-phosphate) 33.3mg
- Non Medicinal Ingredients - Vegetable-grade magnesium stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, vegetable capsule.
- Adults: take 1 capsule, 3 times per day with food, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. As a sleep aid, take 1-2 capsules, 45 minutes before bedtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. To minimize the risk of gastrointestinal side effects, start dosing at 1 capsule, 1-2 times per day, and slowly increase to the effective dose over a 2-week period. For best results, take for a minimum of 2-3 weeks. Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 1 year.